by Fran Lewis
on Tour September 1-30, 2019
Driving down a rocky road I saw the overgrown grass, weeds, and poison ivy overtaking the outer perimeter of the bushes. The smell of mildew permeated the air, along with the stench of animals killed by cars coming up from the ground along this dirt road. I could see the sadness on the faces in the cars behind me; I could feel the pain and sorrow. As I looked inside the cars and saw the faces of the drivers, I began to wonder what they were thinking, their thoughts and feelings as they traveled down life’s highway, maybe for the very last time.
What stories lay behind the faces behind the wheel of each oncoming car?
What stories were hidden?
Whose voices are now silenced?
“Unique, haunting, terrifying, incredibly moving: Fran Lewis’ SILENT VOICES is all that and more as people tell spell-binding stories of their lives – and their deaths – from beyond the grave. You won’t forget this one!” – R.G. Belsky, award-winning author of the Clare Carlson mystery series.
“Silent Voices is a shrewd, sensitive and scintillating collection of short stories that make us feel and think. Noted talk show host Fran Lewis proves herself to be as skilled a storyteller as she is a listener, adept at both tugging on our heart strings and exposing the raw emotion between the lines. Her tales reach beyond the grave in fashioning rich tapestries drawn on a sprawling landscape at once both rich in color and gray-toned. A can’t miss effort certain to live with you far beyond the turn of the final page.” -Jon Land, USA Today bestselling author
“Once again, Fran Lewis knocks it out of the park with the latest in the Silent Voices series. At once chilling, but also inspirational, these stories do not fail to entertain. They will also raise the goosebumps on your skin. Prepare to be thrilled.” Vincent Zandri, New Your Times bestselling Thriller Award winning author of The Remains and The Caretaker’s Wife
Book Formats: mobi, PDF, Print
Hosting Options: Review, Interview, Guest Post, Showcase
Giveaway: There will not be a PICT Giveaway
More: According to the author Silent Voices does not include: Excessive Strong Language, Graphic Violence, Explicit Sexual Scenes, Rape, or other trigger situations. It does contain what some may consider to be: Squeaky Clean (no language, no sex, no innuendo, etc) Content. PICT staff have not read this book, however and cannot give additional information.
Fran Lewis taught for 36 years as a staff developer in reading and writing and a dean. She is the author of the Bertha and Tillie series and the author of the Faces behind the stones series as well as her books for caregivers on Alzheimer’s and mj magazine and mj network.
Catch Up With Fran Lewis On:
tillie49.wordpress.com, Goodreads, BookBub, Twitter, & Facebook!
1. 09/01 Just Another Reader
2. 09/01 Review @ Book Reviews From an Avid Reader
3. 09/02 Review @ Beths Book-Nook Blog
4. 09/02 Shoecase @ The Book Divas Reads
5. 09/03 Cy Wyss
6. 09/03 Guest post @ BooksChatter
7. 09/03 Tome Tender
8. 09/04 Bookish Indulgences
9. 09/05 Showcase @ The Pulp and Mystery Shelf
10. 09/11 Showcase @ Reading a Page Turner
11. 09/12 Review @ The Book Connection
12. 09/13 Showcase @ The Bookworm Lodge
13. 09/15 Interview @ A Blue Million Books
14. 09/16 Review @ Rockspringscrafts
15. 09/17 Showcase @ Nesies Place
16. 09/18 Review @ Quiet Fury Books
17. 09/18 Review/showcase @ CMash Reads
18. 09/19 Just Books
19. 09/19 Review @ Lynchburg Mama
20. 09/20 CMash Reads
21. 09/22 Review @ Shalinis Books & Reviews
22. 09/23 Showcase @ Celticladys Reviews
23. 09/26 Review @ Stacking My Book Shelves!
24. 09/28 Showcase @ Eclectic Moods
25. 09/29 fundinmental
26. 09/30 Review @ Forever the Wanderer
27. 09/30 Sapphyrias Books
Thank you for your interest in this tour. We are no longer accepting hosts for Silent Voices by Fran Lewis.