by Lisa de Nikolits
on Tour February 1-28, 2019
Rotten Peaches is a gripping epic filled with disturbing and unforgettable insights into the human condition. Love, lust, race and greed. How far will you go? Two women. Two men. One happy ending. It takes place in Canada, the U.S. and South Africa. Nature or nurture. South Africa, racism and old prejudices — these are hardly old topics but what happens when biological half-siblings meet with insidious intentions? Can their moral corruption be blamed on genetics — were they born rotten to begin with? And what happens when they meet up with more of their ilk? What further havoc can be wreaked, with devastating familial consequences?
“Wow. Just wow. Lisa de Nikolits’ Rotten Peaches blew me away. A dark, compulsive, and addictive story in which the characters’ secrets and needs conflict with each other and fold back in on themselves in an ever-tightening noose, Rotten Peaches will keep readers gripped until the very last page. Highly recommended!” —Karen Dionne, internationally bestselling author of The Marsh King’s Daughter
Genre: Noir Suspense Thriller
Published by: Inanna Poetry & Fiction Series
Publication Date: September 20th 2018
Number of Pages: 300
ISBN: 1771335297 (ISBN13: 9781771335294)
Purchase Links: Amazon 🔗 | Inanna 🔗 | Goodreads 🔗
Book Formats: PDF, Print
Hosting Options: Review, Interview, Showcase
Giveaway: There will be a PICT Giveaway
More: According to the author Rotten Peaches does not include: Graphic Violence, Rape, or other trigger situations. It DOES include what can be considered Excessive Strong Language and Explicit Sexual Scenes. PICT staff has read this book, however and can give additional information if requested.
Rotten Peaches Trailer:
Read an excerpt:
In addition to Lisa’s amazing new thriller, she’s also released a new cookbook. To celebrate she’s sharing the recipe for one of the South African desserts mentioned in Rotten Peaches!
Download your copy today & start baking your way to a nourished body and spirit!
Click Here to Download Your Copy of Melk Tert Recipe
Originally from South Africa, Lisa de Nikolits has lived in Canada since 2000. She has a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Philosophy and has lived in the U.S.A., Australia and Britain. Her seventh novel, No Fury Like That will be published in Italian, under the title Una furia dell’altro mondo, in 2019. Previous works include The Hungry Mirror, West of Wawa, A Glittering Chaos, Witchdoctor’s Bones; Between The Cracks She Fell and The Nearly Girl. Lisa lives and writes in Toronto and her very new book, Rotten Peaches is hot off the press to reader and literary acclaim. Lisa a member of the Sisters in Crime, Toronto Chapter, Sisters in Crime, Mesdames of Mayhem, The International Thriller Writers.
Catch Up With Our Author On:
Website 🔗, Goodreads 🔗, Twitter 🔗, & Facebook 🔗!
Lisa de Nikolits picture credit Richard Picton
1. 02/01 Interview @ BooksChatter
2. 02/04 Review @ The World As I See It
3. 02/04 Showcase @ Crack A Book Cafe
4. 02/06 Interveiw @ Quiet Fury Books
5. 02/07 Showcase @ Stacking My Book Shelves!
6. 02/08 Review @ Books Direct
7. 02/10 Showcase @ Eclectic Moods
8. 02/11 Interview @ A Blue Million Books
9. 02/12 Review @ Archaeolibrarian – I Dig Good Books!
10. 02/12 Review @ sunny island breezes
11. 02/12 Showcase @ Just Books
12. 02/13 Interview @ CMash Reads
13. 02/14 Showcase @ Mythical Books
14. 02/15 Review @ Tome Tender
15. 02/16 Review @ Ruthie Jones: Reading by Moonlight
16. 02/18 Showcase @ Celticladys Reviews
17. 02/19 Interview @ Quiet Fury Books
18. 02/20 Showcase @ Sailor Girl Etc.
19. 02/21 Review @ Wall-to-wall books
20. 02/21 Showcase @ The Pulp and Mystery Shelf
21. 02/23 Review @ The Literary Apothecary
22. 02/24 Review @ Shelleens Musings
23. 02/25 Review @ Queen of Random