by Carey Baldwin
on Tour November 27 – December 31, 2017
The next pulse-pounding Cassidy and Spenser thriller from USA Today bestselling author Carey Baldwin!
Don’t believe everything you see.
Special Agent Atticus Spenser and forensic psychiatrist Dr. Caitlin Cassidy are in Tahiti enjoying a much-needed break from the FBI when they spot newlyweds taking fun photos on the beach. But as the groom carries his bride deeper into the waves, Spense is positive he sees a flash of terror cross her face. All his instincts scream that this woman is in danger. Yet moments later, it’s the groom who has nearly drowned… and the bride has vanished, leaving a bloody wedding dress floating in her wake.
The authorities aren’t sure who to believe—the groom, who insists his wife tried to murder him… or her twin, who claims her sister must have acted in self-defense. Intrigued, Spense and Caity agree to help investigate. But when they discover that the missing bride is the daughter of a notorious confidence man, they begin to suspect that all is not what it seems. Now they’ll need to separate victim from villain, fact from fiction, truth from lie, to determine if there’s really a killer on the loose… or if it’s all one big con.
Published by: Witness Impulse
Publication Date: November 28th 2017
Number of Pages: 352
ISBN: 0062495631 (ISBN13: 9780062495631)
Series: Cassidy & Spenser #5
Purchase Links: Amazon 🔗 | Barnes & Noble 🔗 | Goodreads 🔗
Book Formats: Edelweiss
Hosting Options: Review, Showcase
Giveaway: PICT Rafflecopter Only
More: According to the publisher Countdown by Carey Baldwin does not include: Excessive Strong Language, Graphic Violence, Explicit Sexual Scenes, Rape, or other trigger situations. PICT staff has not read this book, however and cannot give additional information.
Read an excerpt:
More About Carey Baldwin:
CAREY BALDWIN is a mild-mannered doctor by day and an award-winning author of edgy suspense by night. She holds two doctoral degrees, one in medicine and one in psychology. A USA Today bestselling author, she loves reading and writing stories that keep you off balance and on the edge of your seat. Carey lives in the southwestern United States with her amazing family. In her spare time she enjoys hiking and chasing wildflowers.
Carey loves to hear from readers so please visit her website (www.CareyBaldwin.com), her Facebook page (facebook.com/CareyBaldwinAuthor), or her Twitter feed (twitter.com/CareyBaldwin)!
1. 11/27 Review/Showcase @ CMash Reads
2. 11/27 Showcase @ The Reading Frenzy
3. 11/27/2017 Showcase @ Aurora Bs Book Blog
4. 11/28 Showcase @ Bound 2 Escape
5. 11/29 Showcase @ Quiet Fury Books
6. 11/30 Excerpt @ Suspense Magazine
7. 12/01 Showcase @ Mythical Books
8. 12/02 Review @ Book Reviews From an Avid Reader
9. 12/04 Showcase @ BooksChatter
10. 12/06 Review @ Just reviews
11. 12/08 Showcase @ A Dream Within A Dream
12. 12/09 Review @ Cheryls Book Nook
13. 12/10 Showcase @ Writers and Authors
14. 12/11 Showcase @ The Bookworm Lodge
15. 12/11 Showcase @ The Pulp and Mystery Shelf
16. 12/12 Showcase @ Celticladys Reviews
17. 12/14 Review @ Bookish Lifestyle
18. 12/14 Showcase @ Brooke Blogs
19. 12/15 Review @ Bookishly me
20. 12/20 Review @ Mystery Suspense Reviews
21. 12/21 Showcase @ Loris Reading Corner
22. 12/24 Showcase @ The Book Divas Reads
23. 12/27 Showcase @ Chill and read
24. 12/30 Review @ A Room Without Books is Empty
Thank you for your interest in this tour. It is now closed.