A Well-Timed Murder
by Tracee de Hahn
on Tour March 1-31, 2018
“A true page turner…I found the plot fascinating, and de Hahn builds the tension and suspense perfectly to a satisfying conclusion. I was left wanting to read more about Agnes, and I am looking forward to her next adventure “– Charles Todd on Swiss Vendetta
Swiss-American police officer Agnes Lüthi is on leave in Lausanne, Switzerland, recovering from injuries she sustained in her last case, when an old colleague invites her to the world’s premier watch and jewelry trade show at the grand Messe Basel Exhibition Hall. Little does Agnes know, another friend of hers, Julien Vallotton, is at the same trade show—and he’s looking for Agnes. Julien Vallotton was friends with Guy Chavanon, a master of one of Switzerland’s oldest arts: watchmaking. Chavanon died a week ago, and his daughter doesn’t believe his death was accidental. Shortly before he died, Chavanon boasted that he’d discovered a new technique that would revolutionize the watchmaking industry, and she believes he may have been killed for it. Reluctantly, Agnes agrees to investigate his death. But the world of Swiss watchmaking is guarded and secretive, and before she realizes it, Agnes may be walking straight into the path of a killer.
Tracee de Hahn’s next mystery, A Well-Timed Murder, is another magnetic mystery that will engross readers from the opening page to the stunning conclusion.
Published by: St. Martin’s / Minotaur
Publication Date: February 6th 2018
Number of Pages: 340
ISBN: 1250110017 (ISBN13: 9781250110015)
Series: Agnes Luthi Mysteries #2
Purchase Links: Amazon 🔗 | Barnes & Noble 🔗 | Indiebound 🔗 | Goodreads 🔗
Book Formats: Print (US Only), Netgalley (US & Canada Only)
Hosting Options: Review, Interview, Guest Post, Showcase
Giveaway: There will be a Tour-wide PICT Rafflecopter & Individual Host Giveaways for Reviewers
More: According to the author A Well-Timed Murder by Tracee de Hahn does not include: Excessive Strong Language, Graphic Violence, Explicit Sexual Scenes, Rape, or other trigger situations. PICT staff has not read this book, however and cannot give additional information.
Read an excerpt:
Tracee de Hahn is author of the Agnes Lüthi mysteries, which were inspired by her years living in Switzerland. Prior to writing full time she practiced architecture and was head of university alumni relations at a major west coast university. Born in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Tracee lived most of her life in Kentucky. She is a member of Mystery Writers of America, Sisters in Crime and International Thriller Writers. Currently she and her husband live in southwest Virginia with their Jack Russell Terriers.
Catch Up With Our Author On:
Website 🔗, Goodreads 🔗, Twitter 🔗, & Facebook 🔗!
1. 03/01 Review @ Book Reviews From an Avid Reader
2. 03/02 Interview @ BooksChatter
3. 03/03 Showcase @ Bound 2 Escape
4. 03/06 Showcase @ CMash Reads
5. 03/08 Showcase @ 411 on Books, Authors, and Publishing News
6. 03/09 Review @ A Bookaholic Swede
7. 03/12 Guest post @ Writers and Authors
8. 03/12 Showcase @ The Pulp and Mystery Shelf
9. 03/14 Interview @ Quiet Fury Books
10. 03/15 Review @ It’s All About the Book
11. 03/16 Showcase @ The Bookworm Lodge
12. 03/17 Review @ History from a Woman’s Perspective
13. 03/19 Blog Talk Radio w/Fran Lewis
14. 03/19 Review @ Just Reviews
15. 03/19 Review @ Lauras Interests
16. 03/20 Review @ Cheryls Book Nook
17. 03/21 Interview @ A Blue Million Books
18. 03/21 Showcase @ Stacking My Book Shelves!
19. 03/23 Review @ Curling Up by the Fire
20. 03/24 Excerpt @ Suspense Magazine
21. 03/25 Guest post @ Loris Reading Corner
22. 03/26 Showcase @ The Pen and Muse Book Reviews
23. 03/30 Review @ Carols Notebook
24. 03/31 Review @ My Fiction Obsession
Thank you for your interest in this tour. It is currently closed for new hosts.